Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Baby Sister, Kathryn's, Visit

Okay, so she’s 21 years old, but she is still way little to me!! This past Thursday, my sister, Kathryn, came to visit us to see her new little niece. Stella calls her Auntie Kathryn. Since Stella is the first baby of this generation on my side, she is a little spoiled! O.k., honestly, she is spoiled on Casey’s side, too! Anyway, Kathryn drove all by herself from Pittsburgh to here. It took eight hours. We were kind of nervous about her driving alone, but she made it here and back safely! The last baby on my side of the family is my cousin who is also 21, so needless to say, my family members are a little rusty when it comes to babies, but Kathryn did awesome! She was a pro by Friday! My sister and I have been close, and then not so close, in our relationship, but now we are back to being pretty close. I call her at least once a week. She loves her little niece and Stella loves her right back. I am grateful to have a little sister who is super awesome, and a little sister I am close to, even if we are far away from each other geographically.


0 comments: