Sunday, April 12, 2009

Stella's First Easter

This week has been our little one’s second week of life. How amazing is that! She is so young! Stella is starting to nurse really well! She has been sleeping through the night pretty well, also. She is such a sweet girl. Everyday we are humbled that Heavenly Father has blessed us with her amazing little spirit. This week she is starting to smile! She is not yet smiling at us, necessarily, but she smiles in her dreams, and she is SOOOO FLIPPIN’ CUTE!! She is also staying awake more during the day. I have another video of her just chillin' with hiccups. I'm not a great camera person, but it's cute anyway. Then I have another slide show of her second week with us. For her first Easter, she got an Easter basket from the Easter Bunny. She LOVED the candy (and so did Daddy and Mama! Hehe) We then ate an AWESOME Easter dinner that Casey and my sister, Kathryn, made. It was seriously, like, the best Easter dinner ever! Then it was time for a nap for Stella and Daddy! We have had the best Easter with our little one! She is such a joy in our life. We are also grateful for the reason we have this Easter season, which is our Savior, Jesus Christ, and for his sacrifice so that we have the opportunity to live with our Father in Heaven again. I love my Redeemer, and I know He loves us because of the life that He lived and continues to live.

4 comments:

lindaharper said...

Christina she is precious! I want to come see her when it's convenient for me to come! I am so THRILLED for both of you and you will both make the best parents! You have enough love for her to fill the earth I think!

Carrie Maseda said...

I love looking at your pictures! I still am so excited that you have such a sweet miracle! I'm sure she was soooooo worth the wait! :)

The Davies Family said...

So cute! She is such a pretty little girl :) It's so much fun we had babies around the same time.

Amy and Craig said...

I have to say that she still looks like Casey to me, but I'm sure that there's a bunch of Christina in there too! It's so fun to see her fillin' out.