Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Baby Stella at 18 Weeks

This week I am at 18 weeks, which means baby Stella is 16 weeks old. I feel her kicking just about every day. She is so cute, and so are her little kicks! I heard that towards the end of the pregnancy, the kicks become not as cute. :) She is about 5-5 1/2 inches this week, so she is about the size of a sweet potato. That suits her well because she is so sweet! At the ultrasound, she weighed just about 7 oz., so that was normal. I was happy about that because I hope she is not too small or too big when she comes out! I hope she is average size. I have a doctor's appointment today, so I will let you know how that goes!

1 comments:

Brey, Hillary, Leila & Lydia said...

i hope your appointment goes good!big babies are ok too- just longer recovery after birth, but you get great pain meds!!!