This week I am 19 weeks pregnant! It is going by fast! I can NOT wait to meet baby Stella! She is 17 weeks old this week. We love her SO MUCH! This week she is 5 1/4- 6 inches long, crown-to-rump, or the size a mango. I learned that she will increase her weight more than 15 times between now and when she is born!! Oh my heck!! That's a lot of growing! Where is she going to go?! I don't know if I have enough room for that. I will be a blimp, but it's all good (and worth it!)
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Baby Stella at 19 Weeks
Posted by Christina at 6:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey girl, check my blog; I posted back about January. I can't wait to see you and that belly of yours!!!!!!!!
I finally found you guys! hurray! such a cool blog. I love all the explanations of baby Stella's name and all that. Thanks for coming over yesterday! we love you guys so much!
Congrats on baby Stella! I'm so glad you were able to spend Thanksgiving with my baby and his babies and superduper Ames, I sure love that family! Casey's family was happy that you had a place to spend the day. They feel like we do, sure wish we could have been there, but happy 'yall had good friends to spend it with.
My friend recommended this blog and he was totally right keep up the good work
ufabet
Post a Comment