Monday, March 4, 2019

Winter Dance Recital

Stella and Poppy had their winter dance recital, which happened to also be their last dance recital at Emmanuel Arts. They had been dancing there for the past two years. They did a good job and they sure will miss their dance teacher, who happens to be a wonderfully good, Christ-like woman. It was sad to make the move, but it cuts our dance commute down an hour, so we had to. We started them at a new dance studio here in town, which they are really enjoying. 


1 comments:

yaya said...

Wow! They look so beautiful and grown up! Seriously, when did that happen? Never having had girls I never had any dance lessons to take kids to. However, Phil's youngest, Addy, is in ballet and we've enjoyed watching her dance. So I guess I get the best of the dance world...seeing the cute kiddos perform but not having to take them to all the lessons!