Our little man (who is actually getting really tall) turned 7! I just can't believe it. He will be baptized in a year! It seems like just yesterday that I was pregnant with him. He is such a good boy. He still has his ornery side, that I hope he never loses completely, but he has really turned into such a nice little guy.
This is him doing his school work, which he is honestly so diligent about doing. It's a joy to teach him.
He wanted to go bowling for his birthday, and so we did! We all went and played. It was cute and he wanted to be done with it about 10 minutes after we began! We had a fun day though.
I made his cake. Police decorations were added later. He wants to be a policeman when he grows up. Hence, Grammie's gift of a police uniform to him.
Happy Birthday, Bubby!


0 comments:
Post a Comment