Sunday, March 24, 2019

Our Land

The kids are really enjoying having a little more room to run around on. We are just so grateful that Heavenly Father allowed us to have some room to *try* to homestead on.  


And to paint sisters' nails on

And to enjoy our animals on (Yes, Cookie is still kicking it at 16 1/2 years old!)

And to take in the beauty of blooming trees 

And to make Mama a homemade flower arrangement (Thanks, Stell Bell!)

 And to take pictures of rainbows (Thanks again, Stella!)

Casey is working on a logo for our little piece of land, and for if we ever sell our honey. He also took this beautiful picture. I was impressed with both!


1 comments:

yaya said...

What a cute name for you property! I love it! I didn't know you had a BIG dog! The kids are growing fast and so cute...they will have many wonderful memories on that land! Enjoy!