As I said in the last post, my parents were able to come and visit before Christmas. While they were here my mom bought us (the girls) tickets to see "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever." If you haven't seen that play, you must! It is so good! The Spartanburg Youth Theatre put it on and we knew many of the youth who were in it from church. The play actually made me cry because it focused on the birth of the Savior. I didn't have tissues either, so luckily I had a clean pair of Grady's underwear in my bag to wipe my tears! Luckily also that it was dark in the theatre, so no one saw that! Stella said that she wants to be in a play which I think would be great, but she has a few years to wait for that.
Monday, January 13, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I'm still laughing at using Grady's underwear for tissues! I'm glad you had a nice time with family this Christmas...cute pics! You look wonderful!
Post a Comment