Monday, January 6, 2014

Family Vacation

One of my Young Women from Savannah decided to go on a mission! We were so excited that we made a trip down to Savannah to go to her farewell. Since we were there we also did the tourist thing. We have not been back to Savannah since Stella was a baby. It's crazy how time flies! We stopped off first in Hilton Head, then to Savannah. What a blast! I could have sworn I got a picture with Cat (my previous Young Woman,) but of course I couldn't find it!
On our way to the Beach in Hilton Head

 



 
 


 


The next day we headed off to Tybee Island.
Our Favorite Beach in the World!
 

Yes he's in his briefs! It was too cold for the kids to go swimming, so I didn't bring their swim suits. Well, they didn't think it was too cold!

 
Visiting with old friends was the best part!

 

2 comments:

selvageedge said...

Looks like a great beach, but as I sit here in my living room under a blanket with the wind howling, it just looks cold. :)

yaya said...

I'm with Vicki..the beach looks cold, but I'd make any excuse to hit the ocean! I would not, however, get down to my unmentionables to take a dip! Cute pics! Sorry we missed you when you were up here in the deep frozen north!