For our eleventh week of preschool, our unit was focused on the book "Gingerbread Baby."
To go with that we went to
The Grove Park Inn for their annual National Gingerbread House Competition. Ok first of all, the Grove Park Inn is the most beautiful hotel EVER!!! I went there a few years ago for a conference. It is unbelievably gorgeous. Some day we will stay there for at least one night! It is in Asheville, NC where the
Biltmore is located. It has a Biltmore-like feel to it. Oh so beautiful. ANYWAY! Here are the pictures. The houses were amazing!
 |
| My parents were in town, so my mom came with us. It was great to have her there. |
 |
| A Griswold Gingerbread House! |
 |
| My mom LOVES John Denver. Can you see his picture? |
 |
| HUGE Christmas Tree- I told the kids to get ready for a picture, so Grady sat down in the middle of the lobby and I think Stella started dancing! |
 |
| Santa parked his sleigh at the Biltmore until Christmas Eve! |
 |
| After the competition we made gingerbread babies. Stella did a great job decorating. |
 |
| Here is a cute picture of the kids while we were off to somewhere with my mom. |
1 comments:
So cute! That place looks amazing and I hope you get the chance to stay there..then post about it and make us jealous! Ha! How nice to have your Mom with you..she's so pretty! I love John Denver too and get made fun of at work because of it! That's OK, I still love him!
Post a Comment