Best Christmas ever! I do believe I say that every year, and every year I mean it! This year (like the last few) we stayed home for Christmas then went up to see family a couple days later. I like it that way because we get to have our traditions at home and because it prolongs Christmas. Christmas is always too short anyways! We left and went straight up to Pittsburgh to visit my sister and her family. My parents met us there. We then went to Ohio to visit my parents at their house and then to visit Casey's family. It was a whirlwind adventure. It was wonderful to see how much my children love Christmas. It makes it that much more exciting. Kids make just about everything exciting. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas, too!
![]() |
| Christmas Outfits! |
![]() |
| Stella got to play Mary at our annual Christmas Eve get together at our friend's house. |
![]() |
| Christmas Morning |
![]() |
| My Sister and Her Beautiful Family |
![]() |
| My Adorable Niecey |
![]() |
| Grady's (and Stella's) Favorite Part of Phipps: The Trains!! |
![]() |
| Cousins |
![]() |
| Sleeping Boy on the way to Ashland |
![]() |
| Swimming with Casey's Family |
![]() |
| Grady and his Cousin, Araya |

















1 comments:
Looks like you had a wonderful holiday! I love the pic of Grady sleeping with his plane. The video cracked me up...I'm betting Grady will be more into it next year! Plus, I love the jeep! They'll have lots of fun if Stella lets her brother have a ride! Merry Christmas2013!
Post a Comment