Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Stella's First Primary Program

Our little girl was in her first Primary program! I can NOT believe she's already old enough for that! She did so well. Her part was from Doctrine and Covenants 43:34-"Hearken ye to these words. Behold, I am Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world."
It was so cute! The best part was when her classmate came back from his part and she gave him a huge high five. Everyone laughed about it. Isn't that what Primary is all about?! (Blurry photo warning!)

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Cute! They grow too fast.

selvageedge said...

I was just checking Stella's age on the bottom of your screen because I was surprised that this was her first program. Then I noticed Lilypie's age, and I'm thinking you should maybe change your son's name. :)

I love that she gave a high five! It's always those funny moments that make the day special.

Lisa said...

So cute!! I just read your blog for the first time in months!! Homeschooling sounds like so much fun! I hope it's going well. And your kids are so big and cute and we miss you SOOOOOO much!

yaya said...

Our program was very cute this year too. We have some loud singers that make it really funny too! She looks happy and excited in the pic...she's growing so fast!