Sunday, July 10, 2011

Daddy's Day

We’re always on a very tight budget in the summer because I’m not working, so Father’s Day in our home needs to be about showing love in different ways other than giving presents. We started the day off by making breakfast for him and giving him cards. Then it was off to church, but he had a light day. When he got home we made him lunch, had a nap and then made dinner. He picked out all of the meals. I also made Texas Sheet Cake which is his favorite. I hope he felt loved and appreciated. He is such an incredible father. He’s more than I could ever imagine for my children. Not to get all sappy, but it’s sooo true! Stella is 100% a daddy’s girl, and I hope it stays that way forever. She asks me like 100 times a day, “Where’s Daddy?” even though she knows he's at work. We love you Daddy! Thanks for being so incredibly loving and caring.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Casey's a great man! You are one lucky lady. I'm so glad we know you!

Amanda Larsen said...

Casey is amazing and you guys are an amazing fam!