We went on a family camping trip in June to Lake James, North Carolina. We stayed two nights. It was the cleanest camp grounds and park we’ve ever stayed at. It was so well taken care of. We ate, swam, fished, and chilled. It was wonderful spending time with one another. The beach where we swam at was new. It was way clean and it was like being at the ocean but we could see the other side of the lake! I was able to finally try out our new big tent. It’s awesome. We were able to get a major discount on it which always makes me happy. It was kind of crazy because we only saw a few boats on the lake the whole time we were there. It was totally quiet and untouched by people. It’s cool to see that there are some places in the world still like that. It was very easy camping, but even being easy it was a little difficult for me being pregnant. Casey and I were planning a camping trip for November when I’ll be about 8 months pregnant…I have now changed my mind about that!



Monday, July 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I went camping 5 or so months pregnant. It was not fun!!! That looks like a great place to go though.
Congrats on being pregnant! I laughed when I read about Stella kissing and hugging and hitting the baby bump...same thing she'll probably be doing with her new sibling! The pics are so pretty. I loved camping as a kid, but never really did it much as an adult...and never preggo...so good luck with that! Congrats again guys!
FUn pics! I love the fishing one!!
yeah, all the middle of the night trips to the bathroom are no fun while camping!
Post a Comment