Our library system totally rocks. I mean maybe all libraries do the same things, but I don’t know. I just love ours. The Storytime program is awesome. I just think they put so much time into it. Today Stella turned in her Summer Reading Program completion sheet and she got so many little awards for it. It was exciting (especially for me! haha) They put on other programs, too. For instance last week we went to a puppet show that Stella loved. She kept pointing at the stage looking a me saying “ Mama! Mama!” Here’s a picture of her meeting the puppets (it‘s not the best quality.) I had to drag her out of there after she was meeting the puppets for like 20 minutes!
1 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun. I am glad that you do so much with Stella. She is lucky to have you as a mama.
Post a Comment