Three weeks ago we went to Sevierville, Tennessee. Basically we were in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. It was so awesome! We swam everyday (accept for Sunday) and we saw all the sights. I love Dolly Parton and she’s from there. I do have to say that Pigeon Forge was not what I expected, but I thought Gatlinburg was beautiful! It was nice getting away with Casey, Stella and the rest of the family. We stayed with my parents, sister, and her hubby. We used my parent's time share. It was so kid friendly! It had 4 pools, 2 kiddie pools, and a spray park. We spent 4th of July there. That day we went hiking and we watched fireworks. Stella loved the fireworks even though we didn't have the best view of them. She says “Boom, boom, boom!” We also had Mexican that night to celebrate the melting pot we live in. haha On Tuesday Kathryn, Mike and Casey went white water rafting. Mom, Stella and I went to a bird show while they were gone. Stella tried to hold the birds like a baby, but she couldn't. We also made a stop at the Disney Store while we were there. Stella got a new princess dress. She loves it. It is beautiful. When she gets in trouble she’s not allowed to play with her dress that day. It works well! Stella meets no strangers which is cute, and kind of scary at the same time. The picture of her with the kids are kids she met the day before at the spray park. The next day we saw them at the pool again. You would have thought she was part of their family! Thanks Mom and Dad for the opportunity to enjoy a much needed get away!



















4 comments:
Boy you can tell you are sisters in those photos. So cute. I love family vacations!
Looks like fun! I can't believe how big Stella is getting. She is so darn cute
Stella is so cute! But she's so big...we can't really call her "Baby Stella" much longer!!!
What a blast!! How fun your mom was swinging with Stella Bell!
Post a Comment