I know many of you have noticed the newly added little ticker on the right column of the blog. We are so excited and overjoyed to announce that we are PREGNANT!! Oh my goodness! I’m so excited! It actually only took one round of medication this time which is an absolute miracle because it doesn’t always happen that way. We were trying without medication from November-March, then we started meds at the end of March. We were praying daily for me to get pregnant. Another sweet miracle…who would have thought? I was a little late and I’m almost always on time. I went to the Dollar General to pick up some pregnancy tests just in case. They’re only a dollar. Well both ended up positive. I didn’t believe it so I went to the store to pick up ones that said “pregnant” or “not pregnant.” They both said pregnant! Yes I took four to be sure! Haha I’ve been to see my midwife and everything looked good. I was soo nervous! The baby's heart rate was 160 bpm. I also went to my doctor’s appointment to get blood drawn and everything checked out good as well. The heart rate was 156 bpm. I was so relieved! We think the baby's a girl....soo probably it’s a boy. We’re good either way. If it’s a girl it will be cheaper and if it’s a boy we’ll have one of each. We’re just so happy to be expecting. Stella pats my belly and says “baby.” She hugs it and kisses it…sometimes she hits it too. My next appointment is in the beginning of August. Our ultrasound to find out the gender is September 1. Oh! My due date is December 29. I think I’m showing already. I’ve been way more exhausted this pregnancy than last, but that may have something to do with the fact that I have a two year old running around. I’ve been more nauseous as well, but not too bad. Since I just entered the second trimester I’m waiting for my energy to come back. It hasn’t happened yet though. Heavenly Father is so good. I’m very grateful that I am able to pray to him daily for our sweet Stella and sweet little baby. I’m forever grateful for our two little miracles and for a Heavenly Father who loves us all. His plan is so much better than the plans we have for ourselves. I'm also thinking of my dear friends who have been trying for so long without getting pregnant, or who have had miscarriages. I continually pray for them as well. I'm very aware of them in all of my happiness of being pregnant. I know Heavenly Father has great plans for them up ahead. Monday, June 27, 2011
Special Announcement
I know many of you have noticed the newly added little ticker on the right column of the blog. We are so excited and overjoyed to announce that we are PREGNANT!! Oh my goodness! I’m so excited! It actually only took one round of medication this time which is an absolute miracle because it doesn’t always happen that way. We were trying without medication from November-March, then we started meds at the end of March. We were praying daily for me to get pregnant. Another sweet miracle…who would have thought? I was a little late and I’m almost always on time. I went to the Dollar General to pick up some pregnancy tests just in case. They’re only a dollar. Well both ended up positive. I didn’t believe it so I went to the store to pick up ones that said “pregnant” or “not pregnant.” They both said pregnant! Yes I took four to be sure! Haha I’ve been to see my midwife and everything looked good. I was soo nervous! The baby's heart rate was 160 bpm. I also went to my doctor’s appointment to get blood drawn and everything checked out good as well. The heart rate was 156 bpm. I was so relieved! We think the baby's a girl....soo probably it’s a boy. We’re good either way. If it’s a girl it will be cheaper and if it’s a boy we’ll have one of each. We’re just so happy to be expecting. Stella pats my belly and says “baby.” She hugs it and kisses it…sometimes she hits it too. My next appointment is in the beginning of August. Our ultrasound to find out the gender is September 1. Oh! My due date is December 29. I think I’m showing already. I’ve been way more exhausted this pregnancy than last, but that may have something to do with the fact that I have a two year old running around. I’ve been more nauseous as well, but not too bad. Since I just entered the second trimester I’m waiting for my energy to come back. It hasn’t happened yet though. Heavenly Father is so good. I’m very grateful that I am able to pray to him daily for our sweet Stella and sweet little baby. I’m forever grateful for our two little miracles and for a Heavenly Father who loves us all. His plan is so much better than the plans we have for ourselves. I'm also thinking of my dear friends who have been trying for so long without getting pregnant, or who have had miscarriages. I continually pray for them as well. I'm very aware of them in all of my happiness of being pregnant. I know Heavenly Father has great plans for them up ahead. Posted by Christina at 12:39 PM
Labels: Grady, Motherhood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Whohoo!!!!! Kota's heart beats were in that range. Just sayin'
Congratulations I hope that you would get to say that again if you wanted to!
Yeah for you guys. I was hoping you were annoucnicing coming back to Ashland, buy babies are good too. ;)
Sorry for the typos, but you'll figure it out. It won't let me edit
Yeah! SOOOO happy to read this! You guys have been in our prayers and we are just so glad your dream of a new baby is coming true! Lots of love!
Yeah....congrats guys!!!
hurray!! congrats to you all! Let us know when you come back up to OH!
Ok so I know I'm behind but CONGRATS!! I'm so excited for you! Heavenly Father is watching out for you and loves you all. Take care of yourself!
Post a Comment