My sweet husband turned 34 on July 17. Although you may notice the candles on his cake say 33 because his mama sent them and she didn’t have a four. She said that he always wanted to be younger anyway (which is true!) I keep telling him that he’s still very young! We had a fun day celebrating him. It was Sunday so after church we opened gifts, ate lunch, napped and then we had dinner. Stella and I just got back from Ohio the day before so luckily my awesome mother-in-law made a banana birthday cake for me to bring down. Everyone caught wind that it was his birthday at church so the Primary, Young Women, and Priesthood sang to him. He felt very loved I'm sure. It's kind of weird to me because I met Casey when he was 24, and I was 18. Geez how time flies! Hope this is your best year yet, sweetheart!





2 comments:
Kyle never remembers how old he is. So I could put one number different and he wouldn't even know!
Happy Birthday Casey.
I had no idea you were only 18 when you two met, crazy the stuff you find out. It looks like you planned a great day for him.
Happy birthday old fart!!! Come on, would you expect anything but the truth from me;) hee hee
Post a Comment