I had my second appointment with my midwife this past Wednesday. It went so well! It was very comforting. Casey and Stella came, too. Stella barely made a peep. I was shocked! The highlight of course was listening to the baby's heartbeat which was 148 bpm. The baby kept flipping and kicking so Amy (my midwife) had to turn off the doppler for a minute because the baby was so active. I've been getting headaches, so I need to up my water (I always have a problem getting enough in.) I've also been having heartburn like I did with Stell so I need to get papaya supplements. Amy and the birthing center are great. I'm really happy I'm delivering there. My next appointment is August 30 and we find out the gender September 1. Can't wait! I know it will fly by. Time always does!Sunday, August 7, 2011
18 Week Appointment
I had my second appointment with my midwife this past Wednesday. It went so well! It was very comforting. Casey and Stella came, too. Stella barely made a peep. I was shocked! The highlight of course was listening to the baby's heartbeat which was 148 bpm. The baby kept flipping and kicking so Amy (my midwife) had to turn off the doppler for a minute because the baby was so active. I've been getting headaches, so I need to up my water (I always have a problem getting enough in.) I've also been having heartburn like I did with Stell so I need to get papaya supplements. Amy and the birthing center are great. I'm really happy I'm delivering there. My next appointment is August 30 and we find out the gender September 1. Can't wait! I know it will fly by. Time always does!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad things are going so well!
You are getting close to the halfway point! How exciting. Tracy and Eric and the kids are going on Thursday for her ultrasound! New babies will be great!
So excited for you guys!!
Post a Comment