Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Toy Box

After Casey and I got married I moved into his apartment which was in a house that his family owned. In the garage was a toy box. We had no idea where it came from. We decided that when we had a baby he would fix it up. Well we moved the next year, and it came with us to Rincon, Georgia. Then it moved to our next house in the same town. We moved here, and it came with us too. I told Casey that if we don’t have a baby by the time we move from here we’re not bringing it with us because it’s a waste of space. Well we did obviously have a sweet little one, and a year and a half later her toy box is ready! I wish we would have taken pictures of the toy box before, but it was brown, ugly, and old with Raggedy Ann & Andy stickers on it. Here is a picture of the toy box now. I think Casey did a great job.

P.S. Check out the button to the right that says "I Believe."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

It's adorable! :D Good job Casey!