This was the first year in a while that we stayed home for Thanksgiving. We had a tradition of going to our friends, Craig and Amy’s, house for Thanksgiving, but they had to move away from us! We missed them. We actually did have a wonderful time staying home though. We are always so busy that it was nice just to chill. Casey went to the Annual Turkey Bowl while Stella and I stayed home to watch the Macy's parade. It was wonderful watching her experience the parade. It was such a tradition to watch it in my family, so it made me feel good to pass that on to her. Casey cooked almost everything as usual, but I did cook some! Stella helped with the food this year, too. She’s getting to be such a big girl. This year Casey made the best turkey ever! Oh man was it delicious! I am grateful for every second of my life, so it’s hard to narrow it down, but here are the top ten things I am grateful for:
1.) A Heavenly Father who loves me no matter how stupid I can be
2.) A Savior who atoned for my sins and my sorrows
3.) The Gospel of Jesus Christ
4.) My Family
5.) My membership in the Church
5.) My friends (especially the ones who are like family)
6.) Casey’s job
7.) Food and shelter
8.) Our Health
9.) Modern medicine for infertility
10.)My Education
1.) A Heavenly Father who loves me no matter how stupid I can be
2.) A Savior who atoned for my sins and my sorrows
3.) The Gospel of Jesus Christ
4.) My Family
5.) My membership in the Church
5.) My friends (especially the ones who are like family)
6.) Casey’s job
7.) Food and shelter
8.) Our Health
9.) Modern medicine for infertility
10.)My Education
"A grateful heart … comes through expressing gratitude to our Heavenly Father for His blessings and to those around us for all that they bring into our lives."
~Thomas S. Monson





0 comments:
Post a Comment