Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hollywild

We went to the best lights display that I have ever been to! It was at this little animal park near us called Hollywild. Stella loved it! When she sees Christmas lights she says, “Ooooooo.” It’s way cute. She points to them, and if I’m not happening to look at them she’ll say “Mama, Mama” until I do. Well they just had big, awesome light displays that were easy to see (we didn’t have to strain our necks looking up at them.) Also, there were geese and ducks everywhere. Stella wanted to touch them so bad! There was also a part where we could feed all these animals from our car in an open field. They had probably the biggest cows I have ever seen, like bigger than cars! There was an entire herd of deer, zebras, ostriches, etc. We chose just to look at them and not feed them because I was scared. I think we will feed them next year because Stella would have so much fun with that. After looking at all the lights we stopped at a little area where we could eat, drink hot chocolate, and look at more animals. Santa was there, too, but let me tell you it was FREEZING! I haven’t been so cold in years. We couldn’t stand it for very long, so we looked around quickly and got back in the car. On the way out they had pictures of Christ and a nativity scene that I really liked. I definitely think this is going to become a family tradition!

1 comments:

Stacy said...

Love the picture of the family in red! Trans Siberian Orchestra is my new Christmas instrumental favorite. Check them out. We are so looking forward to seeing you guys too. Try carving a bit of time to come out to our house.