How about them Buckeyes? We had such a blast at Rachel and Dave’s during the Ohio State and "that state up north" game. OSU of course won, but I kind of feel bad for Michigan’s coach because he’s not doing well and I think he’s going to lose his job. I know I shouldn't care about the whole state, but I still am sad for him. Anyway my dear friend Linnéa is from Sweden, so she didn’t know about the rivalry, but I’ve been teaching her. In fact, we went to Story Time this week and I was sporting one of my Buckeye shirts. Well there was this little boy who was being rough with Stella and the other girls. Guess what. He had a navy blue shirt with bright yellow letters saying “MICHIGAN” on them. I said to Linnéa , “See, there you go.” I really think she understood after that. haha Anyways, the Bucks are going to the Sugar Bowl against Arkansas on January 4. We’re excited! As Stella would say, “Go Bucks!”Saturday, December 11, 2010
Go Buckeyes!
How about them Buckeyes? We had such a blast at Rachel and Dave’s during the Ohio State and "that state up north" game. OSU of course won, but I kind of feel bad for Michigan’s coach because he’s not doing well and I think he’s going to lose his job. I know I shouldn't care about the whole state, but I still am sad for him. Anyway my dear friend Linnéa is from Sweden, so she didn’t know about the rivalry, but I’ve been teaching her. In fact, we went to Story Time this week and I was sporting one of my Buckeye shirts. Well there was this little boy who was being rough with Stella and the other girls. Guess what. He had a navy blue shirt with bright yellow letters saying “MICHIGAN” on them. I said to Linnéa , “See, there you go.” I really think she understood after that. haha Anyways, the Bucks are going to the Sugar Bowl against Arkansas on January 4. We’re excited! As Stella would say, “Go Bucks!”Posted by Christina at 4:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment