Baba came to visit last month. We had a blast!
I don't know why all the pictures of Stella that I have from this month are of her sleeping. (?)She is growing so fast! At 10 months she:
~Moved up to the next car seat.
~Is standing! We are practicing walking with her little baby walker. You can see her standing in one of the videos below.
~Has six teeth in!
~Is our little vacuum. She can find things on the carpet that the vacuum doesn’t even sweep up, and guess where that “stuff” goes…right to her mouth. Yuck!
~Has even more hair now , but we still consider her a bald beautiful baby. (My friend Danni thought of that. )
~Loves family scripture study. She got so excited about it one day that she tore a page out of a Book of Mormon. We are more careful now!
~She just signed her first sign today! I was soooo excited! She signed rain (which it has been doing all day.)
~Takes baths in the regular tub now. She loves bath time.
~Nurses and eats very well except for vegetables. Hopefully her little palette will get used to them.
~Still has not hit the “I’m scared of everyone except Daddy and Mama” stage, but she does get shy when she meets someone new. She puts her little head in my shoulder, but she does it while smiling.
~Is a social butterfly.
~Can say Jesus, Dada, Mama, Baba, Doggy, and she definitely can say, "No." (Uh oh!)
~Moved up to the next car seat.
~Is standing! We are practicing walking with her little baby walker. You can see her standing in one of the videos below.
~Has six teeth in!
~Is our little vacuum. She can find things on the carpet that the vacuum doesn’t even sweep up, and guess where that “stuff” goes…right to her mouth. Yuck!
~Has even more hair now , but we still consider her a bald beautiful baby. (My friend Danni thought of that. )
~Loves family scripture study. She got so excited about it one day that she tore a page out of a Book of Mormon. We are more careful now!
~She just signed her first sign today! I was soooo excited! She signed rain (which it has been doing all day.)
~Takes baths in the regular tub now. She loves bath time.
~Nurses and eats very well except for vegetables. Hopefully her little palette will get used to them.
~Still has not hit the “I’m scared of everyone except Daddy and Mama” stage, but she does get shy when she meets someone new. She puts her little head in my shoulder, but she does it while smiling.
~Is a social butterfly.
~Can say Jesus, Dada, Mama, Baba, Doggy, and she definitely can say, "No." (Uh oh!)
~Loves carrying her baby doll around.
~Waves to everyone.
~Sleeps about nine hours at night! Nap time…now that’s another story!
~Can climb up one stair, but she hasn’t been able to get down, yet. We’re working on that.
~She also has started to growl. It’s so funny! You can see her growling in one of the videos below.
I can NOT believe that her birthday is next month. I knew it was going to go fast, but not this fast. I’m doing my best to cherish every moment I have with her. She is our joy. I thank Heavenly Father for her everyday, and for knowing that I can have Casey and her forever.

1 comments:
Rain, that is awesome. Leila's 1st sign was Bath and now she only does eat, water, finish, more- i bet stella will have TONS more than leila!Also just something to look forward to is that Leila will pick her nose and eat it- and she gets faster and faster at it that i can't stop it! yuck! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment