We had a wonderful Valentine’s Day this past Sunday. We went to Church, and I gave a talk in Sacrament Meeting about love, so that wasn’t my favorite part of the day because I was so nervous! After Church we ate dinner that Casey made for us then we watched a tiny bit of Beauty and Beast because it’s very romantic. The rest of the evening we napped. I must have been exhausted because I napped for five hours, and woke up at 11:00pm! I never nap that long!
Oh and our gifts...Casey bought me a dozen roses!! I haven’t received flowers for years, so it really meant a lot to me! He also bought me cookies. That always wins my heart over! He bought Stella a rose and a huge balloon. She loved them. We’ve decided that every Valentine's Day Daddy will get the girls & me gifts, and Mommy will get Casey & the boys gifts. I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day, and I hope everyone was able to reflect on all of the love they have in their lives. 

1 comments:
What a sweet Vday you had! Casey is so thoughtful too. But just to set the record straight, that was not a nap, that's called a "coma"...
Post a Comment