Our Relief Society has a lot of different meetings on learning how to do things such as making bread, canning, etc. Well this past Wednesday I went to a quilting class taught by my friend, Rebecca. O.k. I had no idea how much I was going to LOVE it! It’s so funny after every different class I go home and tell Casey that I want a pressure cooker, wheat grinder, cans, lids, yeast, bread pan, etc. Well, now I want a sewing machine, quilting books, and fabric. Haha Rebecca is going to help me make a little quilt for baby Stella now. I’m way excited! I still have the blankets and other items that my grandmother sewed for me. They are so dear to my heart. It is so funny how the things that excite me have changed. I guess it’s the simple joys in life that are the most important.Saturday, October 3, 2009
Quilting
Our Relief Society has a lot of different meetings on learning how to do things such as making bread, canning, etc. Well this past Wednesday I went to a quilting class taught by my friend, Rebecca. O.k. I had no idea how much I was going to LOVE it! It’s so funny after every different class I go home and tell Casey that I want a pressure cooker, wheat grinder, cans, lids, yeast, bread pan, etc. Well, now I want a sewing machine, quilting books, and fabric. Haha Rebecca is going to help me make a little quilt for baby Stella now. I’m way excited! I still have the blankets and other items that my grandmother sewed for me. They are so dear to my heart. It is so funny how the things that excite me have changed. I guess it’s the simple joys in life that are the most important.Posted by Christina at 6:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yea! I'm glad you are enjoying things. Applesauce is coming up next!
i love making rag quilts. they are so easy and affordable if you get the flannel on sale! bc it is frayed on the ends no one will ever notice if you did something not exactly correct! under intense pressure i made one in 5 days!
Post a Comment