Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fall for Greenville

Yesterday we went to Fall for Greenville with Craig, Amy, and the kiddos. They are our pals. We love them! Anyway much of downtown was blocked off, but the main part of the festival was on Main Street. Oh haha. Get it? MAIN part, MAIN Street? Oh, I crack myself up. O.k. back on track... For all the time we’ve been here we have been wanting to go, but something has always come up. Originally we were planning to go to a farm and then after have homemade doughnuts with cider, but then Amy had the great idea to go to Fall for Greenville instead. We had a blast. We always have a blast with them! There were SO MANY people there! There was also so much yummy food. It was such a beautiful day. Stella did very well! She was so pumped about getting her very own balloon (as the picture shows below.) We were there for almost three hours. It was dark and we were beat when it was time to go. We postponed the doughnuts and cider for a combined Family Home Evening tomorrow. We’re excited!

1 comments:

Amy and Craig said...

I just posted our Fall for Greenville pic and then I went to your blog and you have the same! hurray! so fun! what a great day we have for donuts and cider! I'm not sorry we waited (and not sorry we went to Fall for Greenville).