Since last time I posted about this, I have FINALLY started to lose a tiny bit of weight. I was just trying to watch what I ate on my own, and I continued to exercise with no success. Finally I decided last week to start keeping my Weight Watchers points. Since starting that last Monday I have lost four pounds!! I know that probably sounds like nothing to some of you, but for me it is a great accomplishment. I was thinking that this weight would never move, but it’s finally starting to move off. My first goal was to lose seven pounds, so three more pounds to go and I will have accomplished that! I will continue to keep you posted.Sunday, July 19, 2009
Weight Loss Challenge (Part II)
Since last time I posted about this, I have FINALLY started to lose a tiny bit of weight. I was just trying to watch what I ate on my own, and I continued to exercise with no success. Finally I decided last week to start keeping my Weight Watchers points. Since starting that last Monday I have lost four pounds!! I know that probably sounds like nothing to some of you, but for me it is a great accomplishment. I was thinking that this weight would never move, but it’s finally starting to move off. My first goal was to lose seven pounds, so three more pounds to go and I will have accomplished that! I will continue to keep you posted.Posted by Christina at 9:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment