Well I think that Casey had the best Father’s Day ever! We went to church, napped, gave him his gift, and had dinner. I was supposed to make his special request for dinner which was cube steak special. Well, I took a nap, and he didn’t wake me up! He cooked his own Father’s Day dinner! Isn’t that sad? It was so sweet of him to sacrifice so that I could rest. He got cards, and money for Father’s Day. Stella and I bought him a shirt and hat as the pictures show. The next day he got another super cool Father’s shirt in the mail from his mom. I would show you a picture of it, but it’s in the wash because he wears it a lot! Anyway, Casey loves his little girl. The second he saw her he was wrapped! It’s funny because sometimes when Stella in inconsolable, I give her to Casey, and then she’s fine. Also when he holds her she feels so comfy that she usually falls asleep. Oh and of course we all know that she looks just like her daddy except he’s handsome and she’s beautiful! You should see how she looks at him, and smiles so gigantically. He is an AWESOME father!! Stella sure is a daddy’s girl!
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
That's so cute! Nothing makes daddy hearts melt more than their children smiling. Even after they've been bad :)
Post a Comment