Sunday, July 26, 2009

Baby Stella at Three Months

Stella will be four months old in five days, so I thought now would be a good time to post about her turning three months old! We’ve been out of town a lot, so I’m behind on my postings. At three months she is:

~ continuing to grow and become even more of a chunky monkey. I love it!
~She has rolled over twice.
~She is lifting her head up so well during tummy time.
~She is taking shorter naps throughout the day.
~She is smiling more and more!! Those smiles just melt our hearts!
~ Her hair is starting to grow…a little bit.
~ Her eyes are officially hazel.
~She “pets” me when nursing, and it is so cute!
~I swear I heard her laugh once!
~She loves to look at books.
~She is holding objects really well, too. She loves to hold little stuffed animals.
~She also likes to touch things and feel different textures. So cute!
~She is a GREAT little traveler! That is such a blessing because we travel a lot!
~She is talking more, and my cousin Kelli taught her to click her tongue. We click back and forth to each other.
~She is also becoming more social. For instance, there were two little girls playing on the floor at church, and I swear she wanted to jump down and play with them. She loves little kids! She is so mesmerized by them, and we are so mesmerized by her! Can you tell?

0 comments: