Friday, July 24, 2009

Our Baby Girl’s Three Month Old Pictures

O.k., so we have the BEST friends! SERIOUSLY! Stella and I went to Rincon this week (which I plan on blogging about later.) My friend, Carrie, is an AWESOME photographer! She took my maternity pictures that I posted on the blog, and she took these pictures of Stella. She totally volunteered to do it. Pictures are something that are treasured forever, so we appreciate all of her hard work. She took them, and then worked on them until VERY late that night. I tried to stay up with her, but I fell asleep as she was working on them. She is a mother of four children yet she still sacrificed sleep to do this for us. Thank you, Carrie! Stella would NOT smile during the session, but that’s o.k. They are still ADORABLE!!

1 comments:

Brey, Hillary, Leila & Lydia said...

at some point she will have to wear clothes. .you know this right?? lol (I love naked baby pictures!)