Saturday, December 13, 2008

Night in Bethlehem

We went to a fun Stake activity tonight called, "Night in Bethlehem." It was an outside activity with a market place. I was in the Tailor's shop with other women from our ward. We fit people with head wraps like in the olden days. The night included a live nativity scene which was really cool.
Casey was a Roman guard. He is so handsome! I'm not going to lie, I was totally checking out his legs!
This is a picture of all of the Roman guards.
Here are some of the youth from our ward. Brett was a guard, and the girls, Mariah & Kaitlyn, were women at the well.
I loved the nativity scene. The Christ child is the reason for this beautiful season. How grateful I am for the sacrifices of Mary and Joseph. I am most especially grateful for the Savior who sacrificed all for us.

1 comments:

yaya said...

What a sweet post... Christina your personality just pops out when you write! I could squeeze you! Casey is a Roman hunkie! Have a wonderful Christmas...you're lucky the weather is nice enough to have an outdoor social in December! It snowed like crazy last night for our Branch social...see you soon