We are already at 21 weeks! Crazy!! Baby Stella is 19 weeks old. She weighs about 10 1/2 ounces, and is around 7 1/4 inches, crown-to-rump. She is approximately the size of a large banana. Whenever I compare her size to a fruit, I start craving that fruit. Yummmm...bananas! Anyway, nothing is really new this week. She just kicks more and more each day. I LOVE IT! Casey is a little bummed because he hasn't been able to feel her little kicks, yet, but he will. I just imagine her little baby feet when she kicks. I bet they are so cute! Love that baby!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Baby Stella at 21 Weeks
Posted by Christina at 3:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
leila never kicked for brey- i just figured his touch must be very soothing for her!
You look so cute preggo! That little banana will be so loved! Glad you had a fun Thanksgiving and we sure hope to see you for Christmas if you'll be home!
is your email still ct ce??
Post a Comment