Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cookie's New "Do"

Well, if any of you have had the great pleasure of meeting our big puppy dog, Cookie, you know that she has hair…LOTS OF IT! We find hair everywhere! We find it in places you never would think of! It’s kind of nice because I carry her with me wherever I go. Hehe:) Well, for a year now, we have been getting Cookie’s hair cut about every three months. We may get it cut more often, or shorter, when baby Stella arrives. She just had her hair cut yesterday, in preparation of our trip to Ohio. Here are her pictures.
BEFORE

AFTER

Doesn’t she look adorable?! Not to be outdone, Cocoa is getting a bath, and getting his nails trimmed tomorrow. Since he will pretty much look exactly the same, here are some cute pictures of him from tonight. As you may notice, Cookie practically poses for the camera, whereas Cocoa is TERRIFIED of it!



We love our pups!

1 comments:

Carrie Maseda said...

I think the 9th and 10th will work, isn't that one of the options?