Monday, December 8, 2008

The Belly at Five Months

O.k., here is the belly at five months! People say I'm carrying high, and I think they are right. Baby Stella is kicking A LOT now! I like feeling the kicks because I know she is still there when she kicks. This week she is 5 2/3-6 1/2 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs about 9 ounces. She is about the size of a cantaloupe. I can not believe that I am already in the middle of my pregnancy! It really has gone by fast. At the same time, I feel so impatient to meet her in April! Casey and I went ahead and registered for her. We spent THREE HOURS registering at Target!! Casey was such a trooper! When it came time to register at Babies-R-Us, he helped pick out the travel system, and then he left. He was SO DONE with it! It was way exciting, though. We also picked out the paint colors at Home Depot for her room. Her colors are pink and green. Sleep still remains something that I reminisce about, and I know that is basically how it's going to be for many, many more years to come! My back hurts a lot, but I'm getting used to it. I have really been blessed this pregnancy. I don't have too many complaints, and even the complaints aren't really complaints, they are just observations. I still can't believe I'm pregnant. What a miracle!

3 comments:

Brey, Hillary, Leila & Lydia said...

hey christina, you look great! i can't wait for you to hold baby stell a in your arms eaither!!

Amy and Craig said...

yes it does look like you're carrying high! What a cute prego lady! We can't wait to meet stella also!

Carrie Maseda said...

I'm glad you and that belly are headed here the first weekend in January; we need to get a picture of both of our bellies side by side, before Colton makes his grand appearance. So pillows don't work for you in the sleep department? I mainly have trouble sleeping when Colton thinks it is party time. I can't wait to see you girl!!! Oh yeah, Casey too. :)