We just keep moving right along! I am 22 weeks pregnant now, and baby Stella is 20 weeks old. She weighs about 12 1/4 ounces, and is 7 2/3 inches long, from crown-to-rump. I read that she has her little eyebrows now. That is so cute! If she's anything like me, you could probably see those eyebrows in the ultrasound!! I think it's a Greek thing. I am noticing that she has kind of a little schedule. I don't feel her kicking much in the morning, but by the afternoon, she is kicking like crazy. It's cute to think, "Oh, the baby's not up, yet," and "Oh, the baby is definitely awake!" I think she might be a little bit hyper, and when I tell people that, they say something to the effect of, "Well, Christina you are a little hyper!" I never really thought of me that way, but now that I think about it, I think they're right!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Baby Stella at 22 Weeks
Posted by Christina at 9:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment