Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Temple Trip

 Casey and I had planned on heading down to the temple this past weekend, but we could not find a sitter! So we decided to go anyways with the children in tow. It really worked out and we felt that they were supposed to be there with us. Casey and I switched off to go into the temple separately. It was such a beautiful experience. I guess we spoke a lot about marriage because the next day at church Grady proposed to one of the little girls in his class and of course she accepted!
Later that evening, Casey took this little girl out for a much needed Daddy/Daughter date night. 

1 comments:

Avanna said...

Awe fun! A lot of families do it that way in our ward and they all get so much out of going to the Temple. Their kiddos look forward to it as well and love walking the Temple grounds.That's hilarious Grady proposed to a girl! Lol