Friday, September 21, 2018

Poppy's 3rd Birthday

Our sweet and SASSY little Poppy is already THREE! For her little birthday we went to Pump it Up. We had the whole place to ourselves. It was a lot of fun. I even got on one of the bounce houses, which the children thought was hilarious...which I don't see why it was THAT funny!
Casey then ordered pizza. We ate, she opened gifts and then we had cake. 



 I think she was most excited about the cake. She LOVES, LOVES ballet. 
Happy birthday to our free spirited and extra sweet little Poppy! We love you!!

3 comments:

yaya said...

Happy Birthday sweet Poppy! Hope it was fabulous! Your kiddos are the cutest! Hope you guys were OK during that hurricane. Take care!

Avanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Avanna said...

Holy moly she is 3 already! Happy Birthday Poppy! Looks like a fun birthday! Nieces and nephews laugh at me in bounce houses too girl! Lol!