Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Baba and Papou's Visit

My mom and dad came down in January to meet Mr. Grady. Then
they came down a couple weeks ago again. We very much enjoy it when they visit. Stella LOVES her Baba and
Papou. She talks about them all the time and when they are here she wants to go
everywhere with them…including going in the bathroom with my mom! Mom is so
good with Grady, too! She’s really has a knack for calming him down. She also cooks for us
while she’s here and so I’m off the hook for that. When they got here the
second time my dad wore a funny green wig that my mom gave to him, so when he
came in the house he had it on. Stella thought it was way funny and ran to get her pink wig....so cute! We did all sorts of things including going the
park, going to Hendersonville, shopping, eating, etc. They’ll be coming down
for Easter, so we’re really looking forward to that.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm glad you get to see them relatively often! And I love the wigs! :)