Our baby boy is one month old! Well, he's actually 6 weeks old now. He is really filling out. He doesn't look like a newborn anymore. He is such an adorable little baby boy. He is kind of a chunker! He just melts my heart! He is more alert now and he stays up for longer periods of time.Grady is good at eating. He seems to nurse quicker than Stella did. He loves his swing, and because of that I love his swing, too! He does pretty alright during the night. It kind of depends on the night and what I ate that day. He is a cuddle bug. He is really starting to enjoy his time with his daddy! He definitely stares at daddy, and turns his head towards his voice. He is precious and makes us all so happy. We are kind of sort of starting to get a routine down. It is not easy BUT I love being a mom to these two sweet little ones! I feel like this is what I was born to do.


Grady with our midwife, Amy.
Aww his little smile!
2 comments:
I love this! I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to love on him in 6 weeks!!!! And you and Stella and maybe even Casey! :) Counting the days....
He is such a big boy! And I love the stickers. :)
Post a Comment