We went to Croft State Park for our first family hike with Grady. He did so well! He slept pretty much the whole time. He is such a wonderful baby. We all had fun. Stella walked/ran about half the way which was a first for her, and the other half of the time she rode on Daddy's back. We had a family picture, but I looked so horrible that I could NOT post it!
Monday, February 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fun! I want to go hiking! Stella is getting so big. Glad you guys got to go out and have some fun.
I was thinking you looked great for just having delivered a baby...and hiking too..you are super woman! I'm glad you had a fun time and it looks like the weather was good too. (compared to Ohio weather this past weekend!)
Post a Comment