Thursday, February 23, 2012

Grady's Blessing

Oh my goodness what a beautiful day Grady's blessing was on February 5th. It was just a perfect day except I wish all our family could be there, of course! Casey's brother Jason was able to make it though which meant so much to us! The men who were in the circle were our friends from our ward Eric, Keith, & Kelly and the members of the bishopric. We are so grateful to have those righteous priesthood holders in our lives. One of my besties, Der, offered to let us borrow her son's blessing outfit. How sweet was that?! Our little angel looked so pure and also dapper in his little suit! Here is what I remember from the blessing. Well, of course, he officially received his name, Grady Thomas Eichhorn. Here is what was said:

1.) To be an example.
2.) To serve a mission.
3.) To marry in the temple.
4.) He is VERY loved.
5.) He was prayed for.
Since Casey was on the stand he walked back to get our sweet little one and I started crying from then on! If anyone who was there remembers anything else that was said in the blessing that we missed that would be great if you could let us know. It was such a spirit-filled day!! Our little ones are such miracles!
Here we are with Jason, Casey's brother.Here we are with Der and sweet Baby Benjamin.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Awwww! So cute!

What a great day for your family. Isn't it great that the priesthood is everywhere.

Just a few more weeks!!!!

yaya said...

I'm sorry I missed this post! He's so cute and he did look dapper in that snazzy outfit. I wish you parents and in-laws could have been there. But it looks like you had a great Church family to share the love that day. Congrats to little Grady..what a cutie!

Amanda Larsen said...

How adorable! I wish I could've been there!