We love St. Patrick's Day! I'm not sure why because we're not Irish, but it's fun! Mr. Leprechaun came to visit us again this year! He's a silly little guy. My mother-in-law sent a bunch of St. Patrick's day goodies including the shirt Grady's wearing and the headband Stella's wearing (yes, she's wearing her swimsuit in that picture!) After we saw everything the Leprechaun did, it was time for breakfast: green eggs! Later in the day we started our garden, and then had corned beef and potatoes. It was my first time making it and only second time eating it. It actually turned our delicious! Hope the luck of the Irish is with you all year!
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very cute ideas for this holiday! See, even Greeks can get into the spirit! Frankly, my family would take any reason to make it a celebration! Stella and Grady look adorable and I'm jealous you can start the garden now. Even though it's been very warm here, I won't plant until May. Last day of Winter is today! Hooray!
I think the same leprechaun visited us!!! Very sneaky little guy! :) Your kiddos are so cute...
Post a Comment