Darn if I forgot my camera! Isn’t that one of the most frustrating feelings in the world!? I went ahead and used Casey’s phone for the pictures, so I only had one turn out and one not turn out but I tried my best to salvage it. The other one with Casey and Stella was not saved! Grrr!! Anyway, our ward had a Christmas party last night called Night in Bethlehem. It was one of those activities that you could just tell a lot of work went into. Casey was a wise man and had the costume to boot! It was hilarious, but of course, you can't really see it in the picture. Boo! Each family was given coins to buy certain things in the Bethlehem market. That’s how we bought our food. It was super fun. After eating and socializing, they had a little program about the birth of the Savior. It was so cute because there were a bunch of kids who were not involved in the play standing at the manger where “baby Jesus” (a baby doll) was laying. They were just staring at him. So precious! Children are so close to the Lord. I love ward socials because I get to hang out and chat with great friends who I don’t normally get to talk to on busy Sundays.

Stella in her Bethelem era head wrap.
Ok if you squint real hard, you can see Casey who is the second in on the right side.

3 comments:
The party was really nice and Stella--and all the kids--were so cute!
We've done that a few times here. It's the most spiritual social and fun too. I think the first time we did it was the best. Stella looks very sweet in her outfit! I have a cute pic of Driana playing Mary and Stacy Crawford's son Dakota was Joseph. Our social is this Friday. It's hopefully going to be a fun one too. I'll remember my camera! (I hope!)
You're such a good sport. Did you sit on the floor? I hope not! Poor Grady....
I hope you are feelin' good.
Post a Comment