
We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We sure did. Casey started the day going to the annual turkey bowl with the different wards in our area. Stella and I opted out so we could watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade which has turned into our little tradition. Stella watched it like non-stop for three hours! Her favorite parts were the Broadway performances, balloons, and, of course, Santa coming in. When Casey got home we started cooking and my back started hurting almost simultaneously, so I sat and cooked. I remember when we were on vacation in July thinking to myself “I can’t wait until Thanksgiving dinner.” Then I told myself that I couldn’t wish my life away, but that time went fast! The dinner was everything I wished for! It was delicious! Casey makes the BEST turkey! The rest of the day we just chilled at home and I loved it. I have so much to be grateful for…especially the Gospel of Jesus Christ and my eternal family.
2 comments:
Look at Stella in her little apron helping Dad...so sweet! I'm glad you had such a nice day. It won't be long now and you'll be a Momma again! I saw Sandy today and she's really excited about seeing you guys and the new little guy! Have a great week!
I love it! It is so much to enjoy these quiet little moments of just being a family. How lucky you are to share those moments. You do have a lot to be grateful for!
Post a Comment