
The Christmas Devotional was awesome this year (ok who am I kidding, it always is!) It also marks the 10th anniversary of Casey's and my first date! I love that boy so much!
Here are some of the highlights that I liked from the devotional:
-We are reminded that Christmas is really about Christ.
-We are reminded that Christmas is really about Christ.
-The Savior’s gift to us is the most one-sided gift exchange in history.
-In the birth of that Child, the universe rejoiced.
-You can have a “merry little Christmas” if you remember the gifts God has given you, and try your best to give them to others.
-Annual commercialization of Christmas-It has become more about material than Christ, BUT Christmas is what we make of it.
-Let’s not spend Christmas, but let’s keep it in our hearts.
"The Spirit of Christmas is the Spirit of Christ"
~Thomas S. Monson
And then!!!! My most favorite part of the devotional was this amazing, spirit-filled video about the birth of the Savior. You HAVE TO check out this website and watch the videos!!! Click on this link: http://lds.org/bible-videos?lang=eng .
And then!!!! My most favorite part of the devotional was this amazing, spirit-filled video about the birth of the Savior. You HAVE TO check out this website and watch the videos!!! Click on this link: http://lds.org/bible-videos?lang=eng .
1 comments:
It was a really good devotional this year, but I'm like you, I always enjoy them. It's not Christmas without it! I hope Casey's Dad is doing OK today. I haven't heard anything yet. Please wait for your hubby before running off and having that new kiddo! We are keeping you guys in our prayers!
Post a Comment