Thursday, December 22, 2011

Chocolate Class

Our Relief Society had it's second annual chocolate class just in time for the Christmas season! I learned a lot like I did last year. I also enjoyed socializing with my girlfriends (can you imagine?) We made fudge filled chocolates, chocolate covered almonds/nuts, and peanut butter cups....yeah they tasted amazing! There is no storebought brand that I have tried that tastes anything like homemade chocolates. Here are pictures of mine. Yes you can laugh! They looked pretty bad, but tasted pretty good!
These kind of resemble poo, but don't worry, they didn't taste like it.

2 comments:

yaya said...

Hahahah! They look good, really! Jack loves it when I make homemade peanut butter cups which I usually do at Christmas...except this year..sorry Jack! I went to a candy class once and the instructor made a candy out of crushed potato chips and melted butterscotch chips all mixed together, spread on a cookie sheet until set..when it was done it looked like a cookie sheet of vomit...but it did taste good. Takes alot to kill my sweet tooth! Have a Merry Christmas!

Stacy said...

I love making homemade chocolates. I did buckeyes twice this year. I ended up sending most of my first batch with two Elders who never had them before. Merry Christmas!