Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ryan and Sveta's Wedding

We were blessed to be able to go to the temple wedding of our friend from our ward, Ryan, and his new wifey, Sveta. She is from Russia and moved here in October. She is one of those people who you just kind of fall in love with (in a friend way!) She speaks just a little bit of English, but we still manage to communicate pretty well. She's flippin' hilarious! I think it's super cool how two people from completely different parts of the world find commonality with one another because of the Gospel. They are so cute! They were married in the Columbia, SC temple. The next day Stella, my mom, and I went to their beautiful reception (Casey had to work.) I love going to temple weddings because they always remind me of the blessings that await my family and me if we stay faithful. Thanks for letting us take part in your wedding day, Ryan and Sveta!
(Thanks for the picture, Linda!)

1 comments:

yaya said...

Beautiful couple! I want to tell Casey that I'm so happy his Dad is home and doing good...what a scare for all the family. Hope your Christmas is good!