Stella started up swim lessons again this May. They were awesome. I really liked her instructor this year. I felt that she balanced the class perfectly between fun and learning. It was crazy how much Stella’s swimming skills improved in one month. She now can swim with a floaty all by herself. She also jumps in the pool, swims to the side and climbs out all by herself. She is working on swimming on her back too. She’s not afraid of the water either! That can sometimes be scary for her mama! The instructor actually told another mom and me that we should start our girls in swim lessons again in the fall that are not parent/child. It kind of made me a little sad that I'm done participating in the lessons with her, but I'm happy that she’s progressing well. I was going to wait until next year to sign her up again for lessons, but I don’t want to hold her back so I do think we’ll start her again in September. She’ll be in the “pikes” class. Cute! Now everyday she asks me if we can go swim. She loves it!
Friday, June 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Way cute swim suit!
OH MY!!!! I just noticed your little ticker!!! 12 weeks! AWESOME!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!! OHH! I just want to jump up and down (but I won't because gravity is difficult right now)
She is soo cute. I want to just snuggle her. AHH the ticker the ticker thank you Hillary for noticing the little things (which are often the most important) I am sooooo excited for you guys!! Stella is going to be the best big sister ever. Congratulations. I will jump up and down for both of us Hillary!!
Post a Comment