Saturday, June 11, 2011

Easter

Better late than never right? We had the best Easter! I know I always say that about the holidays, but they do get better and better especially with Stell Bell. We went to an Easter hunt at our family friend's house the Saturday before Easter. On the actual day of Easter Stella got THREE Easter baskets! She had one from each set of grandparents and then she had one from the Easter Bunny. After church we had dinner and an Easter egg hunt here at home. You'll have to forgive Stella's lack of modesty in the pictures. I'm not sure why she did the Easter egg hunt here and dyed eggs in her tightey whiteys. haha After the hunt we dyed eggs. It was a super fun and eventful day!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

fun memories, I have lots of pictures of me topless as a toddler too. It makes sense not to stain up the clothes. :)

Amanda Larsen said...

Looks like you guys had a great Easter!!